Code of Ethics
Murphy Visual will be honest and fair in gathering, reporting and interpreting information.
Murphy Visual will:
- Never plagiarize
- Always identify and link to sources whenever feasible. The public is entitled to as much information as possible on sources’ reliability.
- Make certain that Weblog entries, quotations, headlines, photos and all other content do not misrepresent.
- Always use the pictures that are taken by Yunshu Huang.
- Never publish information they know is inaccurate — and if publishing questionable information, make it clear it’s in doubt.
- Distinguish between advocacy, commentary and factual information. Even advocacy writing and commentary should not misrepresent fact or context.
- Distinguish factual information and commentary from advertising and shun hybrids that blur the lines between the two.
- Show good taste. Avoid pandering to lurid curiosity.
- Always admit mistakes and correct them promptly.
- Explain each Weblog’s mission and invite dialogue with the public over its content and the bloggers’ conduct.
This policy is valid from 18 October 2015
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. We write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
The owner(s) of this blog will never receive compensation in any way from this blog.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
The disclosure policy of Murphy Visual has taken the suggestion of PRos in Training and get the policy from http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Blog Comments Policy
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
Murphy Visual will follow these policies and urge other blogs to adopt them.